Autumn is a beautiful season…time of “change”. As you read the “President’s” article of changes to come, I also need a change!
I have been the treasurer for the last 6 years. I’ve enjoyed my position as this is my field of work so naturally it comes “easy” for me. I am willing to transition this position during the summer of 2011 to a qualified candidate. Please come to our annual meeting on November 4.
We look forward to seeing you at our Fall Bingo/Silent Auction on October 9.
Here are some ways to support the GLA:
1. Membership Dues – $35
2. Drop-off your aluminum cans at our Recycling Bin (Chisago Liquors)
3. Volunteer (committee member or at an event)
4. Donate $ in the Paddle Boxes (Brinks, Chisago Liquors and Bait on 8)
5. Purchase a Sweatshirt (Great Christmas Idea $10 – $15)
6. Play Bingo (October 9)
7. Donate a Silent Auction Item/Basket (By October 1)
Julie Vick – Treasurer