Attendees: Board – Jason Houle Michelle Carlson Travis Lamotte Cheryl Kempenich
Guest, Mark from the City
Old Agenda items:
- 501C Jason to check with accountant on how to edit the 501c. Travis will apply for the 501c if needed.
- Board Meeting Terms/ start and finish should be documented on our website and bylaws – adding our pictures and terms to site. Document in an Excel spreadsheet- Michelle taking this task.
- Accounting Update by Cheryl- The Accounting laptop is no longer working and Cheryl is backing up the finances in a separate system. Hoping accounting and members can be tracked on the website.
- Boat insurance is coming due at the end of May, need to add insurance for the new motor and board members.
- Lake Clean up was a success.
- Next year, we will have a sign up sheet that includes start time and where to report, send out a reminder email/notice.
- Items to drive, ATV, snowmobiles, pull behind trailers
- Items to bring- Hammer, garbage bags, chisel.
- Confirm who organizes the garbage removal
- Website- viewing and review
- Hoping to launch website by April 15th.
- Send email and FB post on website
- Spring newsletter
- Mailed out on 4/13/2022
- We will send the newsletter by email and FB post by 4/15.
- Spring Social Event
- At the loon – 5/1 at 4pm
- Talked through Agenda and speakers
- Treatment Boat engine-Boat motor is installed and ready for pickup, Travis to pick up for final maintenance.
- Waiting for water to be at 55 degrees before treating can be done.
- DNR will be dropping off a semi full of Walleye next month.
- 2022 Treatments
- Both treatments have been sent in.
- Applied for 2 grants already.
- DNR now will email the President email address of GLA.